A.T.E.R: UPMC - Professor Assistant in Computer Science
Thesis title: Model-Based Testing Real-Time and Interactive Music Systems
Lab: Ircam (STMS)
1, place Igor-Stravinsky, 75004 Paris
- Team : Musical Representations
My thesis work deals with Formal Method and Interactive Music System. In particular, I applied a Model-Based Testing framework to Antescofo. The thesis has been defended in french and is available here, it dealt with:
- Timed Model, in order to specify both timed-triggered and event-driven systems. We formally defined an Interactive Real-Time Model (IRTM) to abstract real-time systems. This model borrows both from the Synchronous Programming and Timed Automata.
- Model-Based Testing, is a formal testing technique assessing a system conformance to its model. Based on IRTMs we designed an automatic framework with offline and online testing approaches using Uppaal suite tools or executing the model as a byte-code. This framework assesses the timed conformance of the IMS Antescofo.
- Formal Music Representation, in order to generate relevant artificial performances, we investigated for simulating performance models to generate relevant input traces.
- A.T.E.R: Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI).
- Ph.D. Student in Computer Music
INRIA - DGA, Ircam and Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI).
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Science and technology of software specialization (STL)
Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI)
- Timed model checker suite tools: UPPAAL (coVer and TRON link)